Liverpool Youth Accommodation Assistance Company was a non-profit community based organisation providing support, advocacy and referral for young people who are homeless, or at risk of homelessness.
To assist Liverpool Youth Accommodation Assistance Company to review its service delivery to ensure compliance under the ‘Going Home Stay Home’ reforms.
- A full review of existing strategy and services, including SWOT analysis and capacity assessment
- Facilitation of discussions on available service packages under the new reforms, relative to the skills and experience of LYAAC
- Preparation of an alternative service model template
- Preparation of case mix calculations and budget templates to determine resources required for the service package
- Assistance with tender writing
As a direct result of the process, LYAAC determined that it needed a to embrace a different service model.
Bev Lange Consulting then drafted a strategic outline for the new organisation; and assisted with tender application, which included the new service model, case mix model, budget and implementation plan.
The application was compliant, and the tender successful.