Provide consultancy services to review Liverpool Youth Accommodation Assistance Company’s service delivery to align with the ‘Going Home Stay Home’ reforms, and assistance with tender writing.
- Established the project with LYAAC including roles and responsibilities, timeframes, approach and tools.
- Undertook a document review of existing LYAAC’s strategy and services.
- A SWOT analysis and capacity assessment informed a workshop that considered purpose, vision, values, stakeholders, core business and strategic directions for the kind of organisation needed to deliver the service packages.
- Facilitated discussion on service packages and which best suited the skills and experience of LYAAC. This resulted in LYAAC’s decision to pursue the Macarthur Multipurpose Homelessness Services for Young People service package only.
- Drafted a basic strategic outline for the new organisation.
- Prepared a service model template and ran workshops with staff and board members to determine service model including target groups, methodology and outcomes. The workshops also addressed the characteristics of people with low, medium and high intensity as per the case mix.
- Prepared a case mix calculations and budget templates to understand the human and financial resources required for the service package.
- Facilitated discussion on the implementation plan.
- Created outlines for each of the responses to assist LYAAC complete the application.
- Provided advice and feedback during the tender writing process.
- Reviewed the first and final draft of the application
Tender application included a service model, case mix model, budget and case mix calculations, implementation plan, draft strategic plan for a new organisation. The application was compliant and submitted prior to the deadline.