Manage the relocation of the Macleay College including design and construction at the new premises with a very limited timeframe.
- Preparation of a full scope in consultation with the architects, builders and owners;
- Development of a project plan, budget and timelines;
- Consultation with key stakeholders on all key aspects of the design, build and move;
- Establishment of a progress meeting schedule with key stakeholders;
- Determined equipment and classroom requirements
- Coordination of design and building works including telephone, IT, fixtures and fittings;
- Coordination of the relocation itself; and
- Contribution to the communications related to the move.
The design and construction works met strict deadlines and compliance requirements.
The new premises provided students and teachers with excellent facilities, systems and technology commensurate with a contemporary learning environment.