Bobby Goldsmith Foundation (BGF) is Australia’s longest-running HIV charity, providing direct financial and practical assistance for people in NSW living with HIV.
To research, write and produce a comprehensive report detailing the activities and impacts of the Bobby Goldsmith Foundation in 2013.
- Stakeholder consultation (staff and volunteers)
- Interrogation of data to determine content structure
- Copy creation; image and chart selection to illustrate BGF’s work
- Liaison with auditors for presentation of financials
- Scoping and coordination of report production
A polished, professional, and compliant Annual Report informing stakeholders (including funders, donors, clients and potential sponsors) of the services and impacts of the Bobby Goldsmith Foundation.