Stepping Out Housing Program (SOHP) is a community based not-for-profit organisation that provides support, advocacy and referral for adult survivors of childhood sexual abuse.
To reinvigorate a long-standing community organisation impacted by funding and contractual changes; to ensure compliance and organisational alignment with the new guidelines.
- Organisational review to determine short, medium and longer term priorities
- Revision of governance policies and practices
- Implementation of strategic and operational plans
- Contract and financial management
- Service design and implementation
The organisation has adapted well to its new model. It is fully compliant, well managed, and enjoys a growing reputation. Importantly, it also has an eye to the future, having articulated plans for potential development.